If you are interested in becoming in a coordinator or getting involved as a committee member during the 2023-2024 school year in any of these areas, please email us at lowriePTA@gmail.com.
We can help you get started!
- Board members are the heart and soul of the PTA. They create our culture and do the work to achieve our mission. The PTA is strong when there is a strong board.
- Board members are expected to fulfill the expectations and duties of the accepted role.
- All coordinators are board members and shall regularly attend PTA general meetings. Occasional absences are expected; regular attendance is also expected.
- Board members shall serve for one year and work to find and train a successor.
- Board members do have the option of serving 2 years in a row in the same position(s).
- Board members may hold more than one position per year.
- Each Board member is connected to a member of the executive committee.
Events: (Connected to President-Elect and Treasurer)
- Harvest Festival Coordinator
- Holiday Giving Coordinator
- Winter Family Fest
- International Festival Coordinator
- Wheel-A-Thon Coordinator
- Science and Inquiry Fair Coordinator
- Book Fair Coordinator
- Parent-Education Night Coordinator
Outreach & Enrichment: (Connected to President and Secretary)
- Legislative Action Coordinator
- Sustainability Coordinator
- Language Liaison
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Membership Coordinator
- Garden Care Coordinator
Marketing and Media: Connected to VP for Media and Marketing
- Bulletin Board Coordinator
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Web Site Coordinator
- Newsletter Coordinator
- Video Production
Fundraising Specific: Connected to VP, Fundraising and Treasurer
- Grant Writing
- Auction Chair
- Benefit Concert Coordinator (McMennamin’s Night)
- All Around Town
- Box Tops