Lowrie Primary PTA Objectives
- Conduct outreach to inform the community about Lowrie PTA events and programs with the purpose of strengthening the ties that connect us all.
- Provide opportunities for parents to be involved in school wide events. This includes volunteer recruitment, giving important and clear roles to volunteers, and demonstrating appreciation.
- Organize events and traditions that celebrate our differences and commonalities and bring together families with the purpose of getting to know one another.
- Support Lowrie staff in ways that are most beneficial to them. This may include information gathering from the staff about what is beneficial and effective support.
- Provide opportunities for children to be involved in serving the larger community.
- Develop a fundraising strategy.